A crucial opportunity to engage with those at the cutting edge of all AI tech within financial services, and learn how AI will shape your long-term strategy and deliver value to your organisation.
- Hear from the most relevant and high-level speakers from across retail banking, insurance and capital markets.
- From interacting with customers to streamlining back-of-house – learn the applied solutions to common AI problems and implement within your business
- Determine how to implement your own solutions and avoid the regulatory pitfalls
- From voice technology to digital platforms, discover how to develop AI in a competitive environment
- Avoid data confusion – discuss with our data experts from Legal & General and Direct Line Group how to utilise new sources and keep your data secure
- Learn from Tinkoff and Friendsurance how to introduce AI technology into your customer engagement
- Hear from Exo Investing and Topdanmark how to utilise AI to streamline your back-office operations
“Interesting look into the current situation of AI in the market.” – Head of Automated Remote Customer Experience, Nordea
“A thought-provoking conference that covered the most disruptive technologies and had experts from across the industry share their expertise and insight.” - Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank
“The people who come to these events are having the right conversations with the right people.” - Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA, Sitecore
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.